To our customers and community,
Updates from the CDC and the individual State Health Departments have been frequent regarding the COVID-19 Virus (Coronavirus). This week, we began operating with a modified approach that keeps the safety and health of our employees, our customers, and our future customers as our top priority.
We have taken the following steps to ensure continued delivery:
- We have adjusted our production procedures to allow for more-than-adequate social distancing.
- This may result in minor delays in production. If you are concerned about timely delivery, please contact us for an update on your specific project.
- For new orders, we are accepting electronic and fax signatures in lieu of in-person signing.
- Our sales staff is working remotely through the end of March and all requests for sample kits and CAD design database access is proceeding as normal, albeit with the aforementioned minor delays in processing.
- Any in-person presentations are being rescheduled as virtual calls or conferences.
If you have any questions regarding our policies or availability, please call to speak with our staff.
The safety and wellness of our communities is a priority for us. We wish you and your teams the best during this critical and unprecedented time.
The WestBrook Block team